5 Easy Ways to File a Claim with Wright Flood
When a flood disaster strikes, the Wright Flood claims team is ready and prepared to help. Below, you will find five ways to file a claim.
As the nation’s top provider of federal flood insurance via the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), excess and private flood insurance policies for more than 40 years, our agents have industry-leading experience and an unmatched dedication to helping you and your community recover after a flood.
Filing a Wright Flood claim – through one of our five easy methods – allows policyholders, agents, or representatives to file their initial claim in fewer than 60 minutes after a disaster has passed.
If your home has been affected by a flood disaster, go to the Wright Flood claims page “Report a Flood Claim link at: www.wrightflood.com to open your claim. Wright Flood’s online claims tools will automatically assign a claim number and provide contact to the adjusting company. Once you have filed your claim, the adjuster sent by Wright Flood will be in touch with you to initiate a review of your claim and help you navigate through the flood insurance claims process.
Reporting Wright Flood Claims
CLOE, our claims chatbot:
- Click the CLOE chatbot on the home page of Wright Flood’s website at wrightflood.com.
- Answer a few simple authentication questions.
- Answer a series of conditional questions that are personalized based on your responses.
- At the end of the process, you will be provided a claim number, adjuster information, and a reference document advising you of what steps to take next.
- Access the Claims page from the top menu bar on Wright Flood’s website at wrightflood.com.
- Midway down the Wright Flood Claims page click the REPORT A FLOOD CLAIM Button.
- Provide your 14-digit policy number and property zip code and click NEXT
- The page opens to the Policy Payment page; to continue, at the upper right side, choose OPEN A CLAIM to continue.
- The Claim Page opens a form to collect details about your flood event as well as how you want to be contacted to open the claim. Then you can just click SUBMIT. This page also includes your agent information and the coverage amounts on your policy.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org provide detailed information about your account and claim.
- Text the word CLAIM to (727) 777-7066
- Call in your claim toll-free at (800) 725-9472
- Dial **FLOOD or (**35663) and choose option #4
For Wright Flood Customer Service
- (800) 820-3242
- (800) 323-8841
Once you have filed your claim, the adjuster sent by Wright Flood will be in touch with you to initiate a review of your claim and help you navigate through the flood insurance claims process.